How to replace standard Moodle 2.0 Icons to something fancy.
Image locations within Moodle
Core images are used throughout Moodle and are stored in moodle/pix.
The pix directory contains the following subdirectories:
- a – Icons that are not widely used
- c – Calendar-related icons
- f – File icons for different file types
- g – Default user icons and thumbnails
- i – General icons
- m – Currency symbols
- s – Smileys
- t – General icons
- u – User icons and thumbnails
- y – YUI icons
1. I want to change General icons in Moodle 2.0 to something fancy.
To do this Go to moode/pix
2. Open i – General icons folder
3. Now go to http://server3.moodle.com/secure/attachment/15485/moodalis_tango.zip and copy download tango icons
4. Unzip the files and copy all the icons from i folder
5. Replace all the icons in your Moodle server with tango icons. My new icons in i folder